Ascent to Razdelnaya peak 6148 m
Best season: July 15 – August 25, 2022
Day 1. International flight to Osh. Arrival in Osh Transfer Osh – Achik-Tash Base Camp (3700m). BC tent
Day 2. Acclimatization and radial hiking Achik-Tash Base Camp 3700m
Day 3. Trekking to ABC camp 4200m
Day 4-5. Acclimatization and radial hiking in ABC, as option ascent to Yukhina Peak (5130m).
Day 6. Trekking from ABC – C1 (5300m)
Day 7. Mt. Razdelnaya – 6148m – C1 5300m
Day 8. C1 (5300m) – ABC (4200m)
Day 9. ABC – BC
Day 10. Reserve day for the case of bad weather
Day 11. Transfer to Osh to hotel or airport
Note: Duration of program can be changed by request.
Price 2022 – USD 600 per person
Service included in standard program Osh-Osh:
ü Border permit and delivery the permit to Osh or Base Camp
ü Registration in local Rescue Service
ü Certificate of ascent issued by Kyrgyz Alpine Club
ü Airport transfers in Osh
ü Transfers Osh – Achik-Tash (Base Camp) – Osh *)
– – in Base Camp: tents on double sharing basis + warm mattresses
– – in Advanced Base Camp: tents on double sharing basis
– – in tents at 5300m
ü Full board in the Base Camp (3700m)
ü Full board in Advanced Base Camp (4200m)
ü Summer Shower and Russian Baths in Base Camp
ü Outdoor toilet
ü Storage service
ü Electricity supply / Solar panels in Base Camp and Advanced Base Camp to charge batteries
ü Mess tent / Yurt in the Base Camp (3700m) & Advanced Base Camp (4200m)
ü Ascent / Route consultation of experienced Guides
ü Assistance in changing of departure dates of air tickets. Air company fees for change are paid only.
Price does not include:
– Mountain guide for this trip – USD 1700
– Extra days in BC or ABC
ú Acclimatization program for Lenin Peak in Kyrgyz Range on Ak-Sai Glacier
ú Trekking and Horseback riding in the area of
ú Excursions in
* * * * * * *
Conditions and notes:
1. Prices are valid for groups booked and paid 8 weeks before arrival or earlier In case of late booking and payment (less than 8 weeks) extra charge for formalities US$ 70 per person is charged.
2. For individuals and groups up to 4 climbers shared transport from
3. Climbers provide personal mountaineering gear for ascent.
4. Kyrgyz Airlines operating domestic flights Bishkek-Osh reserves right to change air fare without prior notice.
5. Climbers must have medical insurance with a minimum coverage of US$ 40 000.