Climbing Skobelev Peak
Best season: July – August
Day 2. After breakfast transfer to the start point of the trip, near Kashka-Suu village. Acclimatization and trekking along the valley. Set up tents for overnight.
Day 3. Trek up along Kashka-Suu valley till the head of Kokjar river. Here we set our tents for overnight.
Day 4. Continue trekking to river outlet. Set base camp for ascent to Skobelev peak.
Day 5. After breakfast we continue ascending along river, that will lead us to moraine. Overnight on the foot of 4650m pass.
Day 6. Ascent to Skobelev peak (5051m). Return to Base Camp on the head of the Kokjar river.
Day 7. Descent to Kashka-Suu village where we will be picked up and transferred to Osh. Rest and overnight in a Hotel
Day 8. Airport transfer, departure
Tourists must have medical insurance policy with the coverage of USD 40 000.
Requirements: good physical condition and experience in other trekking.
Each porter carries 20 kg of commercial weight. Overweight is paid, USD 2 per kg.
Programme price 2022
Group of 2 people = USD 1920 per person
4 people = USD 1335 per person
Group of 5 people = USD 1335 per person
Group of 6 people = USD 1230 per person
Single supplement = USD 45 per person per programme, available in Osh hotel only.
· All land transfer is according to the programme by minibus,
· Accommodation in twin standard room
· Tent for trekking period (double sharing basis)
· English speaking trekking guide
· Cook for trekking period
· Porters to carry tent food and tent only
· Full board from Lunch on Day 1 till Breakfast on Day 9
· Kitchen utensils for trekking
· Entrance fee to museum in Osh