Ski tour in Suusamyr valley, Aslanbob
Best season: December – March
Scheme of programme
Day 1. Early morning arrival in Bishkek. Transfer to Suusamyr (160 km – 3 hours of driving). Acclimatization, Skiing from the nearest slopes.
Day 2-3. Ski touring from new slopes.
Day 4. After breakfast transfer to Arslanbob (430 km – 8 hours of driving along the mountain road). Accommodation in home stay.
Day 5-8. Ski touring from new slopes. As option two day for skitour in the remote area with accommodation in mountain hut. Delivery of personal gear to the skitouring area by horses.
Day 9. Transfer to Osh after breakfast (135 km – 3 hours).
Day 10. Early morning transfer to airport for departure.
Note: Tour duration can be changed according to clients’ plans and interests
Group of 4 people + 1 free guide – USD 990 per person
Group of 6 people + 1 free guide – USD 985 per person
Group of 8 people + 1 free guide – USD 870 per person
Group of 10 people + 1 free guide – USD 790 per person
Single supplement in Suusamyr – USD 73 per person per programme
Service included in the programme price
- Tour leader – free of charge
- Registration in local Rescue Service
- All transfers according to the programme by Mercedes Sprinter minibuses (15-17 seats)
- Twin/triple accommodation in guest houses and ski base
- Meals: Full board in ski base and home stay. Breakfasts in guest house in Osh as mentioned above
Programme price does not include
- Local guide for ski tour – USD 1250 per group per programme
- Meals en-route and in the city
- Personal belongings delivery by horses (price for horse hire is USD 20 per day, stableman service should be paid as well – USD 30 per day)
- Personal ski outfit
- Additional service in the guest houses and ski base: sauna, bar, alcohol drinks, etc.