Scheme of programme
Day 1. Early morning arrival in Bishkek. Transfer to Karakol (400 km – 6-7 hours of driving). Overnight in Karakol.
Day 2. Breakfast in guest house, transfer by minibus up to Ak-Suu village. Transfer by snowmobiles further to the mountains to the yurt camp in Ak-Suu gorge. Rest. Skiing from the nearest slopes, next days’ itinerary planning.
Day 3-8. Ski touring from new slopes.
Day 9. After breakfast transfer by snowmobiles to the village and further by minibus to Bishkek.
Day 10. Early morning transfer to the airport.Note: Tour duration can be changed according to clients’ plans and interests.
Group – Price per person per programme
4 + 1 persons – USD 1150
6 + 1 persons – USD 1140
8 + 1 persons – USD 1040
9+1 persons – USD 1015
Service included in the programme price:
- Tour leader – free of charge
- Registration in local Rescue Service
- All transfers according to the programme by Mercedes Sprinter minibuses (15-17 seats)
- Transfer by snowmobiles and delivery of personal belongings (30 kg per person)
- Twin accommodation in guest houses
- 5-6 people accommodation in a yurt
- Meals: Full board in yurt camp and breakfasts in guest houses as mentioned above
Programme price does not include:
- Local guide for ski tour – USD 1100 per group per programme
- Meals en-route and in the city
- Personal belongings delivery by snowmobile (overweight – USD 50 per up to 100 kg)
- Personal ski outfit
- Additional service in the guest houses and yurts: sauna, bar, alcohol drinks, etc.
Conditions and notes:
1. Mountain guides or clients choose routes for skiing by themselves according to the group physical training, weather and snow conditions.
2. Tourists provide personal ski outfit for the programme by themselves.
4. If the group prefers to send ski gear/outfit to Bishkek in advance, ITMC can arrange customs clearance. For more details please contact us.
5. All group members must have medical insurance (including helicopter evacuation) with a minimum coverage of USD 35 000.
Ski boots/snowboard boots Skis/snowboard Poles Day rucksack Helmet Transceiver, shovel and probe Water bottle Multitool Warm hat/beanie Sunglasses Goggles Neck warmer 2 thermal tops 1/2 fleeces Waterproof ski jacket Waterproof ski trousers Ski/board gloves Thermal bottoms 2/3 pairs of ski/board socks 1/2 sports bras/tops Jeans/trousers T-shirts/ tops Jumper or fleece Underwear including socks Comfy trousers/jogging bottoms Slippers Normal gloves Scarf Shoes/boots with a good grip
For more information email@example.com