Dates: from 01.07 to 30.08
Short program of the tour
Day 1 Meet at airport. Breakfast. Drive to Karakol city (420 km, 8-10 hours) along the north lakeside of Issyk-Kul lake. Lunch on the way. Accommodation in hotel 2*. Dinner.
Day 2 After breakfast drive to BC Maida-Adyr 160 km, 4-6 hours via Chon-Ashu Pass (3822 m). Accommodation in cottages of the camp (2500 m).
Day 3 Day at Maida-Adyr. Acclimatization hike on the ridge of Inylchek-Too range up to 4100-4200 m. Return to the camp.
Day 4 After breakfast helicopter transfer to the Inylchek Base Camp which is situated at the height of 4000 m in confluence South Inylchek glacier with Zvezdochka glacier. Accommodation at the Base Camp’s tents.
Day 5 Acclimatization, preparation to the ascent.
Day 6 After breakfast hike up along the Zvezdochka glacier to the foot of the Pobedy peak under the Dikiy pass (5-10 hours). Overnight in tents (4400 m). Camp «1».
Day 7 Start early in the morning. Ascent on the Dikiy pass (5200 m), 6-7 hours. Overnight in tents or in a cave. Camp «2».
Day 8 Ascent to the Camp «3» (5900 m). Camp on the snow. Overnight in tents or in a cave.
Day 9 Rock range processing, hang fixed ropes up to 6400 m, food and gear carries. Descent to the Camp «2». Overnight in tents or in cave.
Day 10 Descent to the BC.
Days 11-12 Days of rest.
Day 13 Ascent BC – Camp «1» (4400 m).
Day 14 Ascent to the Camp «2» (5200 m).
Day 15 Ascent to the Camp «3» (5900 m).
Day 16 Ascent to the Camp «4» (6400-6700 m). Overnight in tents or in a cave.
Day 17 Ascent to the Camp «5» (6900 m). Overnight in tents.
Day 18 Ascent to the Camp «6» (7100 m). Overnight in tents.
Day 19 The attacked day. Ascent to the top (7439 m). Descent to the Camp «6» (7100 m).
Day 20 Descent to the Camp «4» (6700-6400 m).
Day 21 Descent to the Camp «2» (5200 m).
Day 22 Descent to the BC.
Day 23 Reserve day.
Day 24 Helicopter transfer to the Maida-Adyr camp. Transfer to Karakol. Accommodation at the hotel 2*.
Day 25 Transfer to Bishkek along the South shore of the Issyk-Kul lake. Accommodation at the guest-house.
Day 26 Transfer to the airport. Fly home.
Price of the full package in USD 2100 per person
Price includes: Price doesn’t include:
– Satellite phone (by tariff),
– Accommodation at the guest house, 1 night,
– Meal during the ascent activities and
– Accommodation at the hotel, 2 nights, acclimatization hikes,
– Accommodation at the Base camps,
– Meals on the way, in towns and at the Base Camps,
– Fuel (gas, petrol) for stoves and gas burners
– Consultations on the route,
– Porter’s services
– Fixed ropes along the route,
– High-altitude guide’s
– Radio communication with the BC during the ascent,
– Helicopter transfer from “Maida-Adyr” camp to
the “Inylchek” BC and back,
– Douche or sauna at the Base Camps,
– All necessary permits and papers
Kyrgyz visa. Registration in OVIR. Border permit. To arrange border permit we need the following details not later than 3 weeks before arrival: full name, date of birth, passport No, citizenship.
– from Bishkek to Karakol and back by comfortable cars, minibuses or buses depending on number of tourist in a group, – from Karakol to the “Maida-Adyr” Base and back by full drive vehicles (“NIVA”, UAZ 452, URAL-Vakhta, KAMAZ-Vakhta or GAZ-66-Vakhta),
– from the “Maida-Adyr” Base Camp to the “Inylchek” BC and back by helicopter Mi8-MTV.
In Bishkek accommodation is at the guest house (double room), in Karakol – at the hotel 2* (double room), at the “Maida-Adyr” Base camp – at the cottages (double room), at the “Inylchek” Base Camp – in camping tents with sleeping-pads on wooden platform.
There is electricity 220V, 50Hz, toilet, douche or sauna, satellite phone at the Base Camps.
Three meals a day in towns, during the transfers and the base camps. During acclimatization and climbing activities clients must have their own high-altitude food.
There is possibility to buy high-altitude food at the Base Camp according to the advance order.
Personal and special gear to climb Pobedy peak:
Special gear: backpack (not less than 80 liters), sleeping pad, sleeping bag (up to -30 С), high-altitude tent, plastic double boots, crampons, ice-axe, carabiner, harness, 4-5 ice screws, 5-10 hardware, Friends, jumar, 1-2 ropes (5 m long), helmet, camping gas (7-9 balloons), head burner.
Personal things: jacket-windbreaker and pants-windbreaker (капрон, gore-tex), warm sweater (wool, polartec 300 or windblok), T-shirts, 4 shirts, 2-3 sport pants (track pants), 3-4 pairs of cotton socks, 3-4 pairs of wool socks, 3-4 sets of underwear, sun cap, wool or polartec cap, warm jacket (down parka), warm pants, mittens or gloves (wool or polartec).
More equipment: sun glasses – 2 pairs headlamp, sun mask, sun block cream, lip care stick, cup, spoon, bowl, knife, towel, soap, tooth brush and paste, personal first aid kit.
All expenses for the rescue activities shall be covered by the client’s insurance policy. Every client must have insurance на сумму not less than $25 000.
Maida-Adyr – Maida-Adyr
1) All necessary documents (border permit, OVIR registration)
2) Pitching tents on the territory of the “Maida-Adyr” base camp and “Inylchek” BC (use water, electricity, toilet, dust hole, safeguard of territory)
3) Using USW-radio stations to contact with the Base Camp
4) Route consultation, doctor consultation
5) Using long distant radio connection in case of emergency
6) Using fixed ropes
All expenses for the rescue activities shall be covered by the client’s insurance policy. Every client must have insurance, not less than $40 000.
Pitching up tents at the BC and using USW radio stations is necessary.
Price in USD 1230 per person(doesn’t depend on number of person in a group).
For more information email@example.com