With ITMC you can now book the whole trip or just the bits that suit you – just accommodation, the flight, your vehicle hire, border permit or other stand alone options.
Depending on which combination of products you choose to book, your terms and conditions could vary.
The following details the different types of products available and the applicable terms and conditions:
Package trip in Kyrgyzstan only
Deadline for booking is 4 weeks.
Mountain Expeditions in border areas
Deadline for booking is 8 weeks.
Package trip in several Central Asian countries
Deadline for booking is 8 weeks. Some extra weeks may be required depending on the specifics of the trip. We will advise you deadline for particular trip by email.
Deadline for booking is 7 days.
Deadline for booking is 7 days. For the booking of soft and heavy 4WD vehicles during summer season we recommend placing the booking as early as possible – preferably November-March, as they are always in high demand peak season.
Formalities – border permit, visa support
Deadline for booking of border permit and visa support is 8 weeks.
To guarantee booking, full payment for confirmed trips should be made 21 days prior the 1st day of the trip. Border permits should paid 6 weeks prior. Different terms of payment may apply to particular trips. Failure to pay on time may result in full cancellation.
All service fees charged by banks or other financial institutions for payment processing must be paid by the sender.
Cancellations and charges
– There is no fee for changes or cancellations when made more than 21 days prior to arrival, but any actual expenses incurred relating to documents such as visa support, permits, or any other necessary official paperwork, have to be paid for by the client;
– Refunds for mountain guide services may not be available or should be discussed on a case by case basis.
- There is a fee ‘10% of ordered services’ for changes or cancellations when made 15 to 21 days prior to arrival.
- There is a fee ‘50% of ordered services’ for cancellations when made 7 to 14 days prior to arrival.
- There is a fee ‘100% of ordered services for cancellations when made less than 7 days prior to arrival.
Claims and Adjustments
Claims for refund or adjustment must be made after the last day of the trip. If the client does not contact our office at the time of the problem, we reserve the right to reject the claim. All claims must be made in writing, in English or Russian, providing a clear and complete explanation. All claims will be considered within one month of receipt.
For more information firstname.lastname@example.org