Season: July – August
Scheme of the programme
Day 1. International flight to Bishkek. Arrive early in the morning. Meet at Airport. Transfer to the Hotel. Rest. Afternoon city sightseeing tour in Bishkek: Philharmonic Society, Ala-Too Square, Victory Square, Handicraft Shops, Osh bazaar, Fine Arts Museum. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: No
Day 2. Transfer from Bishkek to Karakol (400km, 7 hours drive). On the way excursion to the XII Century Burana Tower. Overnight in Hotel. Meals: B – –
Day 3. Transfer to At-Djailoo at an altitude of 2500m (200km, 6 hours drive). Circular trek. Acclimatization.Tent Camp. Meals: B L D
Day 4. Trekking to Inylchek Glacier at an altitude of 2900m (approximately 5 hours trekking). Meals:B L D
Day 5. Trekking towards the Merzbacher Glade (6-7 hours). Tent Camp. Meals: B L D
Day 6. Continue trekking (6-7 hours). Overnight at the Merzacher Glade at an altitude of 3380m. Tent Camp. Meals:B L D
Day 7. Circular trek to the Merzbacher Lake at an altitude of 3300m. Tent Camp. Meals: B L D
Day 8. Continue trekking along the Inylchek Glacier up to the start of the Shokalsky Glacier or Komsomolsky Glacier at an altitude of 4100m (7-8 hours trekking). Tent Camp. Meals: B L D
Day 9. Trekking to the Khan-Tengry Base Camp (4000m). Tent Camp. Meals: B L D
Day 10. Rest Day or circular trek to near the base of Khan-Tengry Peak. Reserve day for helicopter flight. Tent Camp. Meals:B L D
Day 11. Helicopter flight to Maida-Adyr Camp or Karkara Camp (20 minute flight). Vehicle transfer to Cholpon-Ata on the northern shore of Lake Issyk-Kul. Overnight in Guest House. Meals:B L –
Day 12. Transfer to Bishkek (260km, 4 hours drive). Overnight in Hotel. Meals:B – –
Day 13. Check-out. Transfer to Airport. Departure by international flight. Meals: B – –
B –Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner
Group of 2 people – USD 3480 per person
Group of 4 people – USD 2640 per person
Group of 6 people – USD 2320 per person
Group of 7 people – USD 2120 per person
Single supplement – USD 165 per person per programme (in Bishkek, Karakol and Issyk-kul only)
*Prices for other size groups available on request, please contact us.
Prices include the following services:
- English speaking Mountain Guide for trekking.
- Cook for trek.
- Porters to carry food and kitchen utensils only.
- Twin bedroom accommodation in the Hotels.
- Tent accommodation based on two people sharing one tent.
- Meals: according to the programme itinerary above; Full board during the trek and at Lake Issyk-Kul, Breakfast in the Hotels.
- Land transport as stated in the programme (Airport-Airport)
- Shared helicopter flight from Khan-Tengry Base Camp to Maida-Adyr Camp or Karkara for clients and Guide.
- Border permit.
- Excursions and entrance fees.
Additional services available at extra cost:
- Porters to carry personal belongings – USD 440 per porter per programme
- Kyrgyz visa support (if required) – USD 30 per person
- Kyrgyz visa fee (if required) – USD 70 per person
- OVIR registration – USD 15 per person
- Lunches and/or Dinners in Karakol and Bishkek – approx. USD 7-15 per person per meal
List of Equipment:
- Trekking shoes or boots
- Trekking poles
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mat
- Sunblock cream
1. Each porter carries 15kg of commercial weight. Any additional weight in excess of this is charged at a rate of USD 3 per 1kg.
2. Tourists must have a medical insurance policy with coverage of USD 40,000.
Notes regarding Helicopter Flight:
- Programme includes shared helicopter flights, the flight day and date should be chosen according to the Helicopter flight schedule.
- Every passenger on the helicopter flight can take up to 30kg of luggage without extra charges.
- * A helicopter flight from the Maida Adyr base camp can be changed to a flight to Karkara. This does not affect the route and cost of the program.