Scheme of programme
Day 1. Early morning arrival in Bishkek. Transfer to Suusamyr (160 km – 3 hours of driving). Acclimatization, Skiing from the nearest slopes.
Day 2-3. Ski touring from new slopes.
Day 4. After breakfast transfer to Arslanbob (430 km – 8 hours of driving along the mountain road). Accommodation in home stay.
Day 5-8. Ski touring from new slopes. As option two day for skitour in the remote area with accommodation in mountain hut. Delivery of personal gear to the skitouring area by horses.
Day 9. Transfer to Osh after breakfast (135 km – 3 hours).
Day 10. Early morning transfer to airport for departure.
Note: Tour duration can be changed according to clients’ plans and interests
Group – Price per person per programme
4 + 1 persons – USD 860
6 + 1 persons – USD 850
8 + 1 persons – USD 760
10+1 persons – USD 690
Single supplement in Suusamyr – USD 120 per person per programme
Service included in the programme price:
- Tour leader – free of charge
- Registration in local Rescue Service
- All transfers according to the programme by Mercedes Sprinter minibuses (15-17 seats)
- Twin/triple accommodation in guest houses and ski base
- Meals: Full board in ski base and home stay. Breakfasts in guest house in Osh as mentioned above
Programme price does not include:
- Local guide for ski tour – USD 1250 per group per programme
- Meals en-route and in the city
- Personal belongings delivery by horses (price for horse hire is USD 20 per day, stableman service shuld be paid as well – USD 30 per day)
- Personal ski outfit
- Additional service in the guest houses and ski base: sauna, bar, alcohol drinks, etc.
Conditions and notes:
1. Mountain guides or clients choose routes for skiing by themselves according to the group physical training, weather and snow conditions.
2. Tourists provide personal ski outfit for the programme by themselves.
4. If the group prefers to send ski gear/outfit to Bishkek in advance, ITMC can arrange customs clearance. For more details please contact us.
5. All group members must have medical insurance(including helicopter evacuation) with a minimum coverage of USD 35 000.
Ski boots/snowboard boots Skis/snowboard Poles Day rucksack Helmet Transceiver, shovel and probe Water bottle Multitool Warm hat/beanie Sunglasses Goggles Neck warmer 2 thermal tops 1/2 fleeces Waterproof ski jacket Waterproof ski trousers Ski/board gloves Thermal bottoms 2/3 pairs of ski/board socks 1/2 sports bras/tops Jeans/trousers T-shirts/ tops Jumper or fleece Underwear including socks Comfy trousers/jogging bottoms Slippers Normal gloves Scarf Shoes/boots with a good grip
For more information firstname.lastname@example.org