Scheme of the programme
Day 1. Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer from Bishkek to Sokuluk gorge (75 km). Camp altitude 2000m. Circular trek up to Ashu-Tor gorge, acclimatization, return to the camp. Overnight in Tent Camp.
Day 2. Trek up the Sokuluk gorge to the confluence of the Chon-Tor and Eastern Sokuluk streams. Camp altitude 3200m. Overnight in Tent Camp.
Day 3. Trek from the Sokuluk gorge to Ala-Archa over the Ozernyi Pass (3917m). Camp altitude 2920m. Overnight in Tent Camp.
Day 4. Trek down the Ala-Archa gorge to alpine camp (2100m). Overnight in Tent Camp.
Day 5. Trek up to ‘Ratsek stop’ (3200m). Overnight in the Ak-Sai Mountain Hut.
Day 6. Hiking in the area of the Ak-Sai Glacier. Trek down to the Ak-Sai Nature Park. Transfer by vehicle to Bishkek (40 km, 45 minute drive). Overnight in the hotel.
Group of 2 people – USD 430 per person
Group of 4 people –USD 300 per person
Group of 6 people – USD 240 per person
*Prices for other size groups available on request, please contact us.
Prices include the following services:
- Land transfers (on Day 1 and Day 6, from and to Bishkek)
- Tent on a two person sharing basis
- English-speaking trekking guide
- Food for self-cooking during the trek (buying food for trekking period)
- Kitchen & dining utensils and gas for cooking
*Notes: It is expected that clients will cook for themselves. Cook services can be provided at extra cost.
Additional services available at extra cost:
- Porters to carry tents, kitchen utensils, personal belongings – USD 240 per porter per programme
- Cook service – USD 300 per program
- City tour in Bishkek
- Accommodation in Bishkek – from USD 15 per person per night (Hostel)
Accommodation in three, four or five star hotel in Bishkek – available on request, prices on request
List of Equipment:
- Trekking shoes or boots
- Trekking poles
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mat
- Sunblock cream
- Tourists must have a medical insurance policy with coverage of USD 30 000 per person.
- Each porter carries 20kg of commercial weight. Any additional weight in excess of this will be charged at a rate of USD 3 per 1kg.